Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Final Fantasy Favorites


One of the more common video game blogs I’ve seen online have at one point or another done their own take on the Final Fantasy video game series, ranking them from worst to best, so I thought I’d join the club and contribute my own list to the internet. I find it really difficult to pick an absolute victor in the game series, however, since each game is so different from the others in so many different ways. So instead of a list, I’ll compare and contrast the games that I have played, which sadly is a rather short list, based on certain elements of the games, with a personal favorite in each category. Because this review list would otherwise be insanely long otherwise, I have decided to split it up into several separate posts, each detailing a different element. I’m excited, and I hope you are too!

First up: Gameplay

1 comment:

  1. The first FF game I have ever had, and hands down the best I have played. I fell in love all the characters in this game, very well developed. And the argument is as comforting as the experience of all major subplots characters. I want to play original SNES game to see the glow of Final Fantasy.
    dstt

    ReplyDelete